Sunday, February 22, 2009

Welcome to Green Pepper Greetings!


I thought it was about time a blog was created for a new business venture that I am starting--Green Pepper Greetings.


You may be wondering where the name came from....well, if you know anything about me, you know that I am the proud parent of two male guinea pigs (Nibbles and Oreo). Seeing as these two scamps have personalities of their own and keep me in stitches, it seemed appropriate that if they could talk, this is what they would expect the business to be called.


What about the cat, Shelby? She's a silent partner and is patiently waiting for the checks to roll in so I can keep her in the lifestyle she is accustomed to.


This was a GREAT crafting weekend. My sales on Etsy were outstanding and surprising. I created a custom journal set for a fellow Etsian and she was amazed! "I got goosebumps when I saw the pictures. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I love feedback like that. See the pic above for "Meagan" to see the final design.
Now I'm working on a CD envelope for another Etsy customer and making the final tweaks to her specification.
This was a REALLY wonderful weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Mmm, I love green peppers. Cute design. Good luck in your new business.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete